Field Service Engineer
Job ID :
China - Shanghai
- Responsible for ensuring proper functioning of all the equipments at customer locations.
- Carry out preventive maintenance visits on a regular basis.
- Communicate effectively with commercial colleagues and China leadership team on service activities and customer needs
- Develop/enhance customer / channel partner relationships and support business growth in coordination with other members of the China team
- Communicate with our integrators and ensure integration of our equipments with control system supplied by other suppliers.
- Perform special projects as appropriate in alignment with Thermo Fisher Scientific and the Biosciences Division goals and strategy.
- 2-3 years of work experiences in servicing equipments involving components such as load cells, frequency drives, process instruments.
- Bachelor degree major in Engineering in electronics, or instrumentation. Experiences with bio reactor preferred.
- Should have knowledge of PLC controlled systems.
- Demonstrated ability to be effective in a global matrixes organization
- Proven track record of diagnosing equipment related issues and developing appropriate solutions.
- Able to handle the ambiguity in a dynamic service-oriented geographically diverse environment.
- Self-starter, proactive work ethics. Able to work independently with limited day-to-day supervision with manager.
- Frequent Travel will be required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong evidence of ability to implement and execute plans.
- Strong written and oral communication for both English and Chinese
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join