When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher, you’ll do important work, like helping
customers find cures for cancer, protecting the environment, or making sure our food is
safe. Your work will have real-world impact and you’ll be supported in achieving your career
Typically requires, University Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related technical discipline with 2+ years of applicable experience.
- Define test methods and create test plans for new or updated software projects to determine if the software will perform accurately and reliably according to documented requirements as well as established standards under both normal and abnormal conditions.
- Execute software quality plans, including black box testing, white box testing, user acceptance testing, and maintenance regression testing.
- Automate tests where possible using industry best practices.
- Comfortable working in an Agile/Scrum development environment.
- Produce regular status communications to team and stakeholders.
- Ability to troubleshoot and debug complex software applications.
- Typically requires, University Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related technical discipline with 1+ years of applicable experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills to network across functional groups.
- Eligible for passport and able to travel.
- Demonstrated experience developing with Microsoft SQL Server including design and programming and interactions with high performance web applications.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 50,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story
to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the
world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate
on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin,
protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.