Scientist 2 - Chemistry
This role is located in our Greenville, North Carolina facility. The Scientist 2 provides laboratory testing support to meet the business objectives.
- Lead, design, and / or participate in method assessment, method transfer, and method validation activities.
- Performs analyses including instrumental and automated methods utilizing prescribed procedures and techniques
- Maintains well-documented laboratory notebooks and records
- Performs calculations to convert laboratory data into a reportable form
- Compares laboratory results with specifications for acceptability and determines if repetition or OOS is required
- Reports results on the appropriate database
- Interprets test results
- Schedules activities to meet target dates in order to meet the needs of the supported area
- Prepares summary reports and memos
- Writes and reviews SOPs and revises analytical procedures
- Ensures safety, housekeeping and compliance issues are maintained
- It is the responsibility of each employee to work in a safe and responsible manner in order to create an injury free and incident free workplace.
- Comply with all job related safety and other training requirements
- Perform other duties as assigned
- BS/BA with a concentration in Chemical or Biological Science and two years laboratory experience
- Experience with HPLC and Dissolution
- Chemistry background
- Experience with EMPOWER software
This position has not been approved for relocation assistance.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national or ethnic origin, citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, genetic information, veteran status, age or disability status.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join