The purpose of this one-year contract is to write analytical validation protocols and reports.
- Prepare with supervision analytical protocols and reports with high quality and deliver within agreed schedules and complete all work according to current SOPs and various guidelines from regulatory agencies.
- Communicate and coordinate with all sites to complete and revise protocols and reports on time.
- Other duties as required.
- May be essential to perform alternating or rotating shift work.
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) or Master of Science (M.Sc.) in Chemistry or related science.
- Minimum 2 years pharmaceutical industry experience, preferably in an analytical development function.
- Basic understanding of common analytical technologies (e.g. High Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC), Gas Chromatography (GC), Ultraviolet (UV) spectroscopy, titration)
- Basic understanding of Good Manufacturing Practices, International Conference on Harmonization (ICH) and United States Food & Drug Administration (FDA) requirements.
- Basic computer proficiency with Microsoft Office programs.
- Ability to meet deadlines and prioritize.
- Proficiency with the English language.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with strong attention to detail.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join