Job Title: Sr. Project Manager
Requisition ID: 61060BR
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO) is the world leader in serving science, with revenues of more than $20 billion and approximately 65,000 employees globally. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. We help our customers accelerate life sciences research, solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics, deliver medicines to market and increase laboratory productivity. Through our premier brands – Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific and Unity Lab Services – we offer an unmatched combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and comprehensive services.
- Develop and utilize advanced supply chain analytics, network optimization, and strategic planning to optimize and reduce the level of inventory required without compromising growth or service levels.
- Analyze supply chain planning processes to identify and recommend inventory optimization opportunities.
- Partner with Planning, Procurement, Manufacturing, Distribution, Finance, Commercial, Product management and other LSG teams to determine and lead optimization efforts.
- Communicate to LSG Operations and Finance regarding Inventory performance. Ensure that LSG meets Inventory Health Objectives, including Net Inventory Targets
Minimum Qualifications- (Must Have)
- 8 years work experience in Supply Chain, Operations or Manufacturing environment
- Experience with advanced analytics with EDW/Cognos report-writing or other business intelligence systems.
- Advanced-level use of MS Excel and/or MS Access for data analysis
- Ability to analyze data, draw conclusions, then recommend appropriate action to meet stated objectives
- Project management skills to implement solutions to optimize inventory levels
- Ability to communicate effectively across a global organization, from Site Supply Planners to Executive-level Operations and Finance Leaders
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Information Systems, Engineering, or a scientific field
- Working Knowledge of Inventory and Accounting concepts
- This job will be performed primarily in an Office environment
- Travel may be required for specific projects or meetings (less than 25%)
Preferred Qualifications – (Nice to have)
- APICS certification (CPIM or CSCP) a plus
- Supply Planning experience
- Demonstrated Project Management skills: identifying requirements, engaging stakeholders and team members, developing project plans, driving progress, reporting on progress
This position is not approved for relocation
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 65,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join