When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
Position Summary: Interacts with Engineering Groups to perform required tests on products, systems, components, or modifications. Support Marketing and Production in building custom or prototype products.
- Support Engineering staff / Project Management during testing and qualification phases of projects.
- Conducts various lab experiments using instrumentation and data collection software.
- Provide data and interpretations using standard reporting formats.
- Perform Lab Work Orders with minimum supervision.
- Assists Marketing and Applications group with fabrication and new product development.
- Operates data logging software to conduct specific testing.
- Fabricate/assemble samples for customer evaluation.
- Participates as a team member.
- Mentor Lab Technicians
- Creates and maintains current/new testing methods
- Facilitates in all labs.
- Associate degree and/or related technical experience
- +2.5 Years Minimum Lab Experience
- Microsoft Office Programs.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Operates hand and power tools
- Able to lift up to 50 LBS
This position has not been approved for Relocation Assistance.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join