Provide direct support to Reproductive Health Business Unit Sales Teams for opportunities related to sale of complex products and solutions for customers in the reproductive health field. This is a “white glove” service from quote to receipt. This role is within the Support function and will work closely with field-based technical sales specialists, business development and key account managers, Field Application Support and with the functions that interface with the processing and delivery of orders, including but not limited to Quality Assurance, Quality Control, Manufacturing and Packaging, Corporate financial team members as well as Product Management.
- Serve as central point of contact for Sales to assist in customer inquiries, troubleshooting issues related to order fulfillment and meeting customer expectations.
- Facilitate the collaboration between the customers and the internal team as it relates to orders and technical issues. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Serve as the customer advocate and be liaison with internal Operations to fulfill order requirements and relay key information to customers regarding order fulfillment and processing and delivery.
- Ensure Service Level Agreements and requested delivery dates are met for all customer orders for given account assignments.
- Monitor inventory for key products
- Troubleshoot, escalate and resolve issues and risks jeopardizing customer commitments
- Participate on urgent orders call
- Work with interfacing functions to ensure timely and accurate processing of customer quotes and orders
- Manage product replacement for key customers in product warranty situations and during product changes.
- Communicate action plans and resolution to customer in a timely manner.
- Participate in or lead regular status update meetings with key stakeholder in the Reproductive Health business unit.
- Develop rapport with customers and key account teams to understand the specific needs that are important to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Identify and communicate areas for improvement for process related topics.
- Participate on project teams for process improvements and changes.
- Requires BS/BA (Science related preferred) or High School diploma with 10 years of biotechnology experience.
- 3+ years Customer service experience
- Project management experience
- Position requires 2-5 years’ experience in a customer facing environment and working technical knowledge of the biotechnology or clinical diagnostic industry including the basics of project management methodologies.
- Successful candidate needs to have strong written and verbal communication skills, pay attention to detail, excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Must be a good team player, proven skills as an effective communicator, and have an ability to address customer needs for order processing. The ideal candidate will have experience leading and aligning project teams.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join