EIP Field Service Engineer
Job ID :
Australia - Brendale
- Perform in accordance with the AS/NZS ISO9002: 1994 Quality Standard, as detailed in the Company’s Quality Manual.
- Perform to designated goals of turn-around-time, response time, repair rate and customer expectations.
- Perform in accordance all relevant certification procedures, such as NATA, ISO.
- Manage the service process from allocation to completion, including the entering of all parts and text on the computer system, so that the invoicing process is accurate and the KRAs are met.
- Travel throughout Queensland & Northern New South Wales on a regular basis when required to fulfil customer service calls.
- Achieve minimum call turnaround for all customers and achieve service revenue budget.
- Assist the Sales Team with technical information, training and demonstrations as agreed with your manager.
- Help the team achieve sales and margin targets for designated product portfolio/territory.
- Contribute to and make recommendations for the continual improvement in the procedures, quality and efficiency of Technical Service.
- Maintain company property according to company policy, including but not limited to: GOA stock, Company vehicle, Telephones, Computer and other material deemed company property.
- Tertiary qualification in a technical / electronic discipline at a minimum Certificate III level required.
- Queensland Electrical License at a minimum restricted level required.
- Experience in a technical support role is an essential.
- Knowledge and experience in a laboratory or other quality regulated environment.
- Experience within the scientific market and/or process control/instrumentation industry preferred but not essential.
- Proficient in Microsoft applications including Microsoft office.
- An initiative taker who has the ability to work autonomously, and has an enthusiastic, energetic and positive attitude while being a supportive team player.
- Ability to create and foster meaningful and beneficial partnerships with our customers, suppliers and peers.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join