When you join us at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll be part of a smart, driven team that shares your passion for exploration and discovery. With revenues of $20 billion and the largest investment in R&D in the industry, we give our people the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
How will you make an impact?
The Sr Product Manager, Automated Storage & Equipment will create and execute global annual marketing plan that enables annual revenue targets.
What will you do?
- Participate with regional commercial marketing teams on product promotions, cross-selling and customer facing sales tools.
- Ensure that proper print collateral, electronic material, and tools are created, updated, and available to maximize mindshare and opportunity pipelines.
- Drive marketing communication tactics, including website content updates, application notes, electronic and printed literature, newsletters and articles.
- Provide competitive benchmarking and positioning to commercial sales.
- Maintain relationships with key customers for VOC collection and new product development.
- Creates and performs global product and market application training.
- Works closely with supply chain, sourcing, and operations to drive SKU optimization for the portfolio. Determine make vs buy decisions and centers of excellence.
- Attend tradeshows, sales meetings, and other activities to support customers and revenue growth.
How will you get here?
- BS degree in Science or Business, MBA degree preferred
- 5 years of work experience within the Life Sciences industry.
- 7 years Product Management, Market Manager, Business Development, or Commercial Marketing experience, preferably on a global scale.
- Experience with CRM database programs, such as Salesforce.com.
- Applications or laboratory experience in life science considered a plus.
- Willingness to travel up to 20% domestically and internationally.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Strategic thinker, able to create strategy, and adapt to grow faster than the market.
- Must possess strong interpersonal, presentation, communication (verbal and written) and influencing skills.
- Proven track record of managing multiple complex individual and team assignments autonomously and executing on time.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, including ability to influence others.
- A team player with a bias for action and driving projects to fruition.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 65,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join