Marketing Communication Specialist will plan, execute and manage key marketing communication programs worldwide across all media including print, digital and web for the Life Sciences Solution Group. As part of the Taiwan marketing team, plan, execute and measure events such as conferences, trade shows and sales meetings. Working closely product marketing team, the specialist will translate marketing plans into integrated and executable communication strategies, providing promotional and lead generation support for a variety of targeted markets.
- Manage and collaborate with internal project teams to plan and execute on individual events to meet pre-defined goals and KPIs.
- Drive lead generation and conversion into revenue to ensure growth through events.
- Drive customer data acquisition and profiling through events tactics.
- Drive MarCom projects, including promotional materials, product launch packages, product literature, e-mail campaigns, advertising, product catalog and social media platform, etc.
- Effectively communicate and translate the MarCom tactics to support the implementation of tactics such as PR, advertising placements and direct mailers for life science solution portfolio.
- Develop understanding and knowledge of the industry and customer segments, their needs and requirements to support Thermo Fisher’s product and service offerings.
- Collaborate closely with product marketing and commercial teams to ensure alignment with goals and consistency in messaging.
- Utilize various online tools: image database, collateral libraries, CRM database, etc.
- Liaise with other marketing communications personnel across Thermo Fisher Scientific to further integrate and package appropriate products and services company-wide to form a total solution offering.
- Perform other tasks or projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communication, life science or related field.
- Minimum of 2-3 years experience in a marketing communications or event management function, preferably in organizations supporting analytical solutions in the scientific or medical industry. Proven ability to distill complex ideas into simple messaging.
- Experience in driving social media and digital engagement, preferred.
- Experience working in global environment, supporting various regions, preferred.
- Ability to embrace and proactively support integrated marketing campaigns to drive awareness and lead generation for the full Thermo Fisher offering.
- Experience working in a cross-functional environment and in matrix organization environment critical.
- Strong written, verbal, presentation and interpersonal communication skills in both English and Mandarin.
- Adept at handling multiple projects simultaneously under tight deadlines.
- Strong project management skills, driving projects to completion in a timely, efficient fashion.
- High level of intensity and comfort level within changing environment.
- Experience in developing integrated marketing messaging and campaigns to drive awareness and lead generation.
- Proficient with PC programs, including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook. Experienced in using the Adobe Creative Suite software, including: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Acrobat, desired.
- Proactive self-starter able to work autonomously and as a team-player.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join