Role: EU Demand Planner - Fixed term contract for 12 months only
Division: CCG / RSD
- Reporting to the European Demand Planning Supervisor the Demand Planner will manage the demand forecasting and inventory planning processes supporting Business Transformation projects.
- Working with a product portfolio that runs to several hundred thousand SKU the Planner will assist in converting high level Supply Chain Planning objectives (DoH, Inventory, Service, D&E) in to executable and maintainable system configuration settings and standardised processes across sites.
- Create and maintain a stable planning environment that helps the SCP Purchasing teams deliver their objectives.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure that all daily/weekly/monthly/periodical jobs are run to quality and schedule – ie Items are classified correctly into appropriate Segmentation/differential Inventory control groups to allow for optimized Inventory management. Maintain and enhance appropriate safety stock and ROP system settings, review the Stock/Non-stock process to optimize the Operational impact of Inventory stock controls etc.
- Ensure that all base inventory management parameters are correct and optimal within IBS ERP system for those sites within span of control.
- Maintain all necessary Inventory management control table parameters within IBS to ensure process stability and predicted outcome.
- Perform routine and ad-hoc detailed analysis and make recommendations to achieve profitability, customer service and desired inventory value.
- Through analysis, identify and communicate opportunities for improvement to service and inventory.
- Control the service level and inventory to meet or exceed goals through proactive management of key indicators (including: availability rate, coverage, accuracy and timeliness of forecasts).
- Manage the reporting and implementation of operational tasks.
- Be the reference point for the team in Supply Chain Planning process definition (implementation, standardization, improvement and documentation).
- Design, develop, and deploy computer-based decision support tools, analysis, reports and models to enhance the performance and efficiency of supply chain functions.
- Act as “Super-User” for IBS system.
- Work cross functionally and across sites to support inventory planning, forecasting, procurement, transportation, distribution operations, customer service, manufacturing and international functions as required.
- Provide expert insight and analysis of optimal network stocking locations (by supplier/product).
Closing date for applications: Wednesday 28th February
Recruiter, Adele Holland, firstname.lastname@example.org
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join