Ensures site utility and environmental systems are maintained for safety, compliance, optimum uptime and business continuity.
1. Carries out planned Preventative Maintenance (PM) on all building support systems and Purified Water System.
2. Ensures the environmental conditions in the manufacturing areas are within specifications at all times.
3. Maintains operation of Metasys building automation system, including maintenance and calibration of sensor and generation of environmental reports.
4. Ensures that all PM, corrective work and process improvement projects are correctly executed and documented right first time and on time.
5. Acts as a resource to internal and external staff.
6. Liaises with and supports external contractors to monitor activities and to ensure compliance with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and Safety Regulations.
7. Deals with facility emergencies.
8. Other duties as assigned.
9. Ability to work a rotating shift as well as requirement to work during maintenance shutdowns.
- Certificate in Building Technology/Facility Systems or related discipline.
- Stationary Engineer CL-II License, or Industrial Millwright License, or Industrial Electrician License.
- 2 years of previous maintenance/electronic technician experience in a controlled and regulated environment.
- Knowledge of building mechanical systems/equipment such as boilers, chillers, compressors, Fire Alarm (F.A.), Heating Ventilation Air Conditioning (HVAC) is an asset.
- In this role it is essential to perform shift work.
- Proficiency with the English language.
- Familiarity with GMPs and Occupational Health and Safety Act (OHSA) Regulations.
- Ability to deal confidently with inside and outside clients.
- Good working knowledge of electronics and pneumatics is desirable.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join