We are the leading supplier of fully automatic blood analysis systems for allergy and auto-immune diseases. With our innovative products, we set standards worldwide and assist clinicians in providing fast and reliable diagnoses, thus helping patients at an early stage. Thermo Fisher Scientific is a global company that develops, manufactures and distributes in vitro diagnostics in the field of allergy and autoimmune diagnostics. Our customers expect a consistently reliable and high standard of quality from our products, which we ensure through innovative biochemical and medical technology solutions as well as highly qualified and motivated employees.
Sales Application Specialist Immunodiagnostics
Do you enjoy creating results in a fast-paced environment? Are you looking for a professional challenge where you can use both your strong technical knowledge and your strong relationship building skills in a customer oriented role then this could be the job for you.
We are currently looking for a Sales Application Specialist to support and identify new potential opportunities in line with the strategic objectives of the Immunodiagnostics Division – aiming to maximize the business potential through increased customer care as well as sustained revenue growth of our diagnostics portfolio in the respective vertical markets.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, Denmark you will improve customer satisfaction, and uncover the customer’s interest in our products and drive the Thermo Fisher Scientific value proposition from sample to knowledge.
The ideal candidate will support customers primarily in Denmark, Iceland and Greenland. The position works closely with sales, field service and technical support. The position requires travel up to 25% of the time, sometimes on short notice.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Participate in the Immunodiagnostics sales support team to meet identified goals
- Manage allocated application/demonstration/training requests ensuring timely and efficient, top class deliveries
- Provide high quality and effective pre- and post-sales support working closely with factory based product and vertical marketing teams, other product line, service and sales teams
- Ensure training activities are provided to customers in a timely manner while focusing on customers satisfaction and continually improving customer relationship leading to future business opportunities with the customer
- Identify potential marketing and sales collateral by monitoring demos and apps project and sharing such work/result with manager
- Stay current on scientific and industry trends and innovations – especially within the Lab sales market
We believe you have the following experience/qualifications/qualities:
- Academic or technical qualification in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Hospital Laboratory Technician or similar level of experience in diagnostics and associated applications
- Excellent product line knowledge with several years of biochemical/bioanalytical hands-on product experience (application level) from the Healthcare and Diagnostics industry
- Experience in a customer-facing role and/or providing technical and scientific presentation to a variety of audiences
- Experience with the allergy & autoimmune diagnostic area from a hospital/university setting is a positive asset
- Strong commercial acumen with excellent problem solving skills and a customer satisfaction mindset
- Builds trust, values other, focuses on the customer, collaborates with others and demonstrates high integrity
- Self-motivated, willingness to take initiative to identify opportunities for improvement and take actions to improve
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Fluent in Danish as well as professional level of English
- Clean driving license
What we can offer:
- A career in an international company with a global impact
- Access to the brightest minds within your field
- Development through continuous learning and developing skills and abilities
- Cooperation with colleagues and teams across business areas
- Opportunity to make a difference
We look forward to receiving your application to include a motivational letter of application and CV in English. Please apply via http://jobs.thermofisher.com/. Reference: 60467BR
Application deadline is: March 11th 2018
If you have questions about Thermo Fisher Scientific and/or the position - please contact Bjarne Kristensen, Nordic Area Manager, ImmunoDiagnostics – email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join