When you are part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you will do important work, and you will be valued and recognized for your performance. With talented managers and inspiring coworkers to support you, you will find the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
To provide laboratory testing support to meet the business objectives
- Performs analyses including instrumental and automated methods utilizing prescribed procedures and techniques.
- Generates valid data, reports results on appropriate database compared to established specifications while adhering to GMPs.
- Compares laboratory results with specifications for acceptability and determines if repetition or OOS is required.
- Maintains equipment and troubleshoots instrumentation problems, procedural problems or production problems.
- Writes and reviews SOPs and revises analytical procedures as needed.
- Schedules activities to meet target dates for customer needs.
- Comply with all job related safety and other training requirements.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline
- 0-2 years’ laboratory experience
- Chemistry or Biology background
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 65,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.