Manufacturing Scientist (entry level)
Job ID :
US - California - Carlsbad
- Learn and comply with policies and procedures set forth by departmental Standard of Procedures and Work Instructions.
- Prepare and initiate all procedures and documents under supervision
- Carry out and optimize appropriate methods for the conjugation, purification and characterization of bioconjugates under supervision
- Follow all departmental guidelines and procedures
- Input data and observations into database accurately and efficiently
- Maintain lab supply inventory and re-order as needed
- Bachelor of Science degree in Biology or related field
- 0-3 years experience in a lab environment, preferably in a manufacturing environment; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite products with emphasis on Excel, Outlook and Word
- Strong laboratory mathematical skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a multidisciplinary team environment
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Team player (demonstrated experience working in support of a successful project team)
- Demonstrated experience leading or supervising a group of individuals to support business goals
- Well organized and detail oriented.
- Strong interpersonal skills