When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
How will you make an impact?
This Demand Planning position is responsible for forecasting and reporting activities associated with Customer Channels Group (CCG)/Research and Safety Market Division (RSD) channel products.
What will you do?
- Act as the main contact between CCG-Life Sciences Group (LSG) for demand related activities and open orders follow up.
- Create and manage daily reporting between CCG-LSG groups detailed to division level for North America and EMEA
- Create Monthly and Quarterly reports on the analysis of the overall activity of the CCG enablement (revenue, open orders, top 10 customers etc.).
- Identify and follow up on unusual orders from CCG that causes unbalance in our inventory, identify root cause and work with channel representatives, planning and customer service to find resolution.
- Implement reporting and manage the communication channel for new divisions and/or integration.
- Support the demand planning and S&OP process by providing insight and analysis to planning team
- Support activities related to the execution and improvement of the end-to-end SIOP process
- Conduct analysis of sales history, forecast accuracy, inventory levels and product availability to determine root cause, and develop proposed solutions to improve processes.
How will you get here?
Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college required.
3+ years of operations/supply chain experience
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
Must have strong analytical abilities and be detail oriented.
Good communication and the ability to work cross-functionally are required. Ability to translate complex data into accessible information.
Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office is required. Knowledge of JDE, SAP or other ERP system is preferred. This position requires extensive spreadsheet analysis.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 65,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
Apply today! http://jobs.thermofisher.com