Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO) is the world leader in serving science, with revenues of more than $20 billion and approximately 65,000 employees globally. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. We help our customers accelerate life sciences research, solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics, deliver medicines to market and increase laboratory productivity. Through our premier brands - Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific and Unity Lab Services - we offer an unmatched combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and comprehensive services.
The Integration and Automation Security Architect has global responsibility for streamlining processes and data across disparate security solutions to improve operational capabilities.
- Develop tools and processes to improve and automate operational workflows and playbooks
- Maintain production system reliability through utilization of change management process
- Integrate between security tools, Splunk, ServiceNow SecOps, Vuln Scanners, IPS, EDR, AV, and various APIs
- Troubleshoot and resolve complex software integration issues
- Use best practices to devise test methodologies and test strategies that provide complete coverage of requirements
- Able to work with stakeholders to create content, dashboards, or reports
- Participate in Incident Response handling and analysis
- Ensures excellent consistency, documentation, and process across all programs
- Proactively advise the business on how to maintain security posture
- Be creative, independent, self-motivated and willing to learn new technologies
- Detail-oriented, with a passion for automation
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
- 8+ years of related experience
- Equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered
- Relevant technical certificates a plus
- 5+ years of related programming or automation/integration development
- Experience as a ServiceNow developer is a plus
- Experience in coding, object-oriented and modularized software
- Expertise in unit and integration test automation.
- Expertise with HTML technologies including HTML, CSS and AJAX practices.
- Familiarity with SOA technologies including as REST, SOAP implementations.
- Familiarity with coding and diagnosing problematic SQL
- Familiarity with UNIX shell and source control systems and tools such as GIT and maven.
- Demonstrated success completing complex projects, on time
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts
- Occasional travel might be required
- Remote candidates will be considered