When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
- Escort vendors, obtain service reports from vendor prior to departing site where possible,
- Assist existing Asset Mgmt staff (Site Mgrs, Site Planners, Schedulers..etc) with aspect of program when required
- Work within the client system to establish purchase orders, gather necessary asset data, call vendors for quotes and dispatching and follow up on all work orders
- Provide compliance and quality system management support
- Maintain asset inventory lists
- Assist with equipment disposition
- Maintain a continuous improvement mindset
- Sitting for prolonged periods working at computer station.
- Able to walk considerable distances on any given day (supporting separate buildings across the Cambridge site).
- Travel not required other than commute to and from work
- Understand customer requirements and coordinate interface with other teams for various support requirements.
- Maintain professional and customer-oriented relationships with team members, internal and external customers and service providers, and building occupants
- Comply with all company policies and procedures and adhere to company standards.
- Perform other job-related duties and special projects as requested.
- • 2 years of customer experience
- • Excellent oral and written communication skills
- • Proficient in Microsoft Office
- • Must be able to read, write and speak English
• Must possess a High School Diploma
• Experience in laboratory setting or services preferred
• Must display a high level of confidentiality for both the customer and Thermo Fisher Scientific
• Must maintain Thermo Fisher Scientifics 4I Values
Non-Negotiable Hiring Criteria:
• Must possess a strong desire to serve the customer, and the interpersonal skills to deal with various levels of personnel at the customer site.
• Must deliver excellent customer service to include maintaining a professional appearance at all times.
• Must possess the operating skills to use hand held scanners and learn to enter data in various systems as necessary.
• Must possess the organizational skills to multi-task and meet deadlines as needed.
• Must be able to use a computer and possess basic skills in Microsoft Office suite of software.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 65,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
Apply today! http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.