This role is located at our Greenville, North Carolina site. Relocation assistance has been approved for the successful candidate.
To develop and maintain a stable Master Production Schedule by interpreting client forecasted demand (Commercial and PDS), taking into account available site capacities / resources while ensuring revenue targets are met. To oversee the execution of the weekly Planning Cycle.
Key Job Challenges:
- Execute the weekly Planning Cycle (MPS/MRP/CAP).
- Ensure revenue targets are met.
- Monitor and maintain the Analytical MPS.
- Analyze site capacity requirements, identify mid-long term bottlenecks and determine corrective action with site management.
- Balancing Commercial and PDS client needs/services with site operating capabilities.
- Incorporating unplanned events (i.e., rejections, equipment breakdown, material shortages, and client changes) into the Analytical MPS while minimizing costs and impact to other clients.
- Managing client forecast changes.
- Inaccurate routings.
- Limited supervision or infrequent monitoring by manager. Latitude to determine sequence of work tasks.
- Participate in determining site resource requirements.
- SAP and Changepoint training and systems manuals. Departmental or job-specific policies and procedures, SOP’s, previous projects and situations.
Internal: Department management from the following areas: Manufacturing, Quality Assurance, Engineering and
Maintenance, Procurement, Logistics, Account Managers, Operation Schedulers, Database Administrator, and
Issues pertaining to the creation and execution of the Analytical Master Production Schedule and mid-long term
Capacity Planning. Effective Date / Obsolescence Management – raw materials, intermediates and packaging
components. SOR, Client Change Requests, Client Forecasts, new order placement, current order status /
Purpose: Incorporating Commercial requirements into the PDS MPS. Creation and maintenance of Changepoint
- Execute the weekly Planning Cycle (MPS/MRP/CAP). Upload MSA & long term forecasts to improve MRP accuracy (50%)
- Monitor and maintain the MPS (10%)
- Maintain the revenue SOR & review once per week in the Operations meeting. Ensure revenue targets are met (10%)
- Analyze site capacity requirement, identify mid-long term bottlenecks and discuss corrective action with site management (10%)
- Effective Date / Obsolescence Management (10%)
- Attend / lead Daily Operations meeting, weekly PPDC meeting, monthly/quarterly Capacity Planning meeting, and client product supply meetings. Other duties as required (10%)
|A. Must haves||EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS|
|YEARS OF EXPERIENCE |