The right candidate will be part of a dedicated team of professional with a strong biochemical expertise. S/he will perform critical analysis following instructions from supervisor, SOPs, and analytical procedures meeting the highest Quality and Data Integrity standard.
- Operate on a wide variety of techniques (ELISA, SDS page, Western Blot, IEF, ..) and gain expertise on chemical techniques as well (HPLC).
- Generate valid data, report results on appropriate database compared to established specifications while adhering to GMPs.
- Maintain equipment and troubleshoots instrumentation problems, procedural problems or production problems.
- Be compliance with all job related safety and other training requirements.
- Observe laboratory schedules to accomplish a high volume of critical work without compromising the integrity of the results while meeting the scheduling needs of manufacturing.
- Perform other duties and support activities as assigned.
- MsC in Biochemistry, Biology or related fields
- At least 2-3 years of experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of ELISA, SDS page, Western Blot
- Good level of English
- Knowledge of HPLC (preferred)
- Experience with GLP/GMP (strongly preferred)