Job ID :
US - Massachusetts - Bedford
- Operate various process equipment including reactors, pressure filters, pumps, filling, labeling and packaging equipment according to written SOP’s and UOP’s in a large scale, chemical batch manufacturing process.
- Utilize local control systems (PLC and Delta V) in accordance with SOP and UOP’s to carry out unit operations.
- Perform duties within the corporate EH&S Standards.
- Maintain batch and equipment records per department’s ISO 9001 and 13485 standards.
- Perform required in process testing to include conductivity, pH, moisture and size analysis.
- Place proper emphasis on safety and quality
- Participates in continuous improvement and 5S activities
- Active participation Skills
- High School diploma or GED required
- Ability to transport full 55 gallon drums on dollies
- Ability to moved material ~ 40 lbs up one flight of stairs
- Ability to exert up to 50 lbs of force occasionally
- Ability to stand for 80% of the shift
- Ability to work in confined spaces
- Ability to wear all Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), including work uniform, steel toe shoes, hair net, safety glasses, bump cap, and latex gloves. PPE may also include face shield, respirator, and smock
- Ability to interpret data, perform basic calculations, and troubleshooting skills
- Some manufacturing experience, Chemical or Biotech preferred
- Computer literate
- Ability to work weekends if needed
- Experience in cGMP environment desirable
- Experience with Delta V desirable
- Quality minded and detail oriented
- Effective communicator (verbal and written)
- Highly organized and excellent at multi-tasking
Proactive, hard working, and self-motivated