Specialist, Employee Engagement
Job ID :
China - Shanghai
- Plan and implement workplace wellness programs in Physical Activity, Nutrition, Tabacco Cessation, Healthy Weight, iSustain, iSecurity, etc. Foster and maintain a culture that promote employee engagement and participation in healthy workplace initiatives.
- Support and drive company-wide employee events and activities including Charity Run, Office Day, holiday celebrations, employee birthday Party, and other inspirational activities. Identify and clarify the briefing, check budget, work with cross location/function teams to make sure good result and smooth internal process.
- Develop, write, edit and finalize a wide range of employee communications including HR & Admin newsletter, WeChat posts, and Thermo Fisher intranet iConnect and Yammer.
- Be the contact window for department’s digitalization initiatives. Maintain department’s iConnect space and drive user experience.
- Develop and maintain Thermo Fisher’s iHealth platform to communicate health education and health promotion information.