• Preparation of Sales Forecasts for the territory/area.
• Execution of Sales targets and plan for the territory/area.
• Implementation of Sales Plans for the territory/area and achieve the sales revenue target.
• Adherence to the Quarterly Rolling Sales Plan as communicated by the reporting manager.
(B) Account Receivables / Collections:
• Achieving the collection targets for the territory/area.
• Follow up on EMD, Security deposits, if any.
• Achievement of targets as per the Collection Plans every month.
(C) Credit Control Policies:
Adherence and implementation of Credit Control Policies.
(D) No Claim Certificate (NCC):
Obtain the No Claim Certificate from all the Distributors and Rep quarterly and ensure that the reconciliation is done half yearly.
(E) Submission of Reports:
Submission of all prescribed reports (Daily Sales Report, Monthly Expe) and updation of data on SFA.
(F) Tour Plans:
Preparation of monthly tour plan /schedule and submission to the reporting manager.
(G) Market Intelligence Report (MIR):
Preparation of the Market Intelligence Report based on product performance, feedback on quality and submission to the reporting manager.