The Marketing and Events Graduate will play a key role in supporting the activities of the ANZ Marketing team, with a focus on assisting the Events Specialist to execute the annual ANZ events calendar.
“Events” in scope of this position include Conferences, Trade events, Proprietary events and the Annual Commercial Conference. Internal team meetings and sales focused customer events such as morning teas will continue to be supported within their team structures.
- Network with commercial, category & marketing stakeholders to facilitate their event planning and make connection where opportunity for aligning outcomes to maximize our value proposition.
- Support all activities pertaining to the execution of events including activities such as:
- Booking venue / booth position.
- Ensuring visuals align with brand messaging.
- Organizing vendors for furniture, AV or food requirements.
- Organize warehouse for any shipping requirements.Ensure brand integrity (SMP and TPP) is maintained at all events.
- Support marketing team with any other ad hoc activities.
- Ensure budget commitments are secured, and any invoices are distributed to the correct owner for approval / payment.
- Keen understanding across marketing communications.
- Undertaking a bachelor’s degree in marketing or business management or equivalent.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, cooperative team player with a proactive responsive approach.
- Highly organized and able to manage multiple projects at one time.
- Strong communicator - both oral and written.