Job ID :
US - Massachusetts - Bedford
- Chemical/Mechanical Engineer to perform qualification procedures for validating new equipment.
- Design plant upgrades and propose design changes for improved productivity/efficiency.
- Utilize 3D/2D CAD software to model new piping designs and incorporate into existing facility layout.
- Designs will include pipe routing, fluid transfer, structural support, safety, and operator use.
- Utilization of 3D modeling software (solidworks) to produce clear isometric drawings for proposals and autoCAD to update plant P&IDs/BFDs.
- Strong understanding of fluid mechanics is a plus.
- In addition to plant design, there are efforts to qualify new pieces of equipment through a standardized IQOQ process.
- Execution and documentation of the IQOQ will overlap with MSE and Maintenance engineering.
- Support for plant-shutdown activities, which happens at the end of summer
- Currently enrolled in an engineering program
- Ability to work within a team
- Passion for process improvement