Job ID :
China - Shanghai
- Receive and record new PO from sending sites, and confirm the PO receipt to sites within 1 working day, confirm the delivery schedule to site within 2 working days.
- Create SO to site in system, and create PO to supplier basing the PR that is generated from SO. Get the PO approval from management in SAP and then send to suppliers.
- Get the PO receipt confirmation from supplier within 1 working day and get the delivery schedule confirmation from suppliers within 2 working days, the confirmation written is required.
- Follows-up or with sourcing engineer on problems such as late delivery, variation from specifications, incorrect pricing, etc.
- Check open PO report with supplier and sites at the beginning of every month, it is to make sure open PO of suppliers and sites and TCO are same and correct. Setup the conference call with sites or suppliers if need.
- Arrange shipment timely basing on sites request, collect the shipping document from supplier and send the invoice to Finance department. After Finance finishing MIRO, create billing in system.
- Send the shipping document to forwarder and work with forwarder to book shipment, once the shipment booking confirmed, inform suppliers to deliver parts to forwarder timely.
- Get the Airway-bill or tracking no. from forwarder and inform sites after shipment.
- Maintain accurate records and documentation on shipping report.
- Support finance and assist sites to solve the payment with problem on pricing, quantities and related issued.
- Monitor and improve suppliers’ performance especially on OTD.
- Quarterly review the status of PO coving the EAU with sites to make sure sites release PO timely basing on lead time.
- Half-yearly review with supplier the MOQ and lead time, work with suppliers and sourcing engineer for items which L/T or MOQ is changed. Inform LCR leader the update once the change is confirmed.
- Work with SDE on the defective happened at sites, arrange the return or replacement of RMA. Issue credit note to balance payment or arrange the free replacement to site.
- Review and monitor suppliers to setup buffer stock, and support inventory program.
- Make proposal to optimize the present purchasing procedure via PPI.
- Work closely with BID China Plant, Identify supplier/ potential supplier and sourcing chemical, consumable, package material etc for BID China Plant according to sourcing process when needed.
- Maintain and renew purchasing agreement with key BID China plant supplier and monitor the supplier performance.
- Conduct on site supplier audit with quality team and ensure supplier manufacturing process and product meeting requirement when needed.
- Negotiate with supplier for favorable biz terms and conditions under the guideline of the company policies and procedure.
- Maintain info record when price decrease, negotiate price with supplier when price increase and find alternative supplier.
- Drive year over year cost reduction program for BID China plant to achieve the goal.
- Other related job assigned by procurement manager and chemical sourcing manager.