Job Title: Demand Planner II
Reports To: Demand Planner Supervisor
Group/Division: CAD / LSG Mexico
Career Band: 5
Position Location: Corporativo Narvarte
Number of Direct Reports: 0
- The Associate Buyer Planner I is responsible of managing the local direct purchasing for the CAD and LSG division for manufacturing needs with vendors, including accesories and services required.
- Is responsible of compliance of the policies and processes and the required documentation.
- Maintains direct communication with local vendors.
- Runs the MRP local system for all division in order to allocate ROP purchases.
- ROP products review , establishment and recalculation for LSG and CAD divisions including consumables, instruments, equipments, accesories, and spare parts.
- Reports management and preparation pursuing economical goals and results.
- Negotiation with vendor in order to obtain the best option for required goods (pricing, quality, service, etc).
- Planification and control of purchase orders of direct material for local suppliers .
- Planification for the purchase of orders of direct material for manufacturing / importation and sales for all divisions.
- Establishment of manufacturing priorities with local vendors
- Vendors evaluation and qualification.
- ROP products / materials calculation and request of materials.
- Provides technical support for importation processes.
Other Job Requirements:
• Elaboration and maintenance of policies, procedures and operational manuals for the fuctional area.
• Works with other internal departments to provide high quality service to internal and external customers.
- Requires the knowledge and skills normally acquired through successful completion of a Engineering bachelor degree.
- English spoken & written 80%
- 1 to 3 years in purchasing and negotiation experience is mandatory
- 2 to 3 years in product planning and ROP calculation experience
- High expertice with Microsoft office (Word, Excel)
- Self driven
- High sense of sensibility and cleaver negotiation skills
- High organization skills in order to establish job priorities and compliance with schedules and projects timing.
- Verbal communication skills to articulate clearly and effectively with external and internal customers as well a with vendors.
- Goals achiver
- Set priorities and multi-task to meet deadlines.
- Willingness to remain flexible in order to accommodate fluctuations in workload.
- Mathematical and analytical skills