When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
Fisher Clinical Services, part of Thermo Fisher Scientific, is a leading provider of global clinical supply chain. With unwavering commitment to service, science and process engineering, Fisher Clinical Services is powered by people with an exceptional commitment to quality, deeply instilled ethics of personal responsibility and unrivaled expertise. We are exclusively focused on serving the packaging and distribution requirements of clinical trials across the world. Whether planning, packaging, labeling, storing, or distributing the important supplies needed to perform clinical research, for more than 27 years Fisher Clinical Services has been committed to delivering the highest possible value while ensuring adherence to the highest level of quality, performance, reliability and sustainability standards. http://www.fisherclinicalservices.com/
- Applies Good Manufacturing Principles in all areas of responsibility
- Demonstrates and promotes the company vision
- Reviews manual billing packets for revenue recognition, inputs data into Filemaker software, prepares invoices and statements, distributes invoices via mail and PDF.
- Provides collectors with invoices for customers with online invoice processing systems.
- Reviews multiple system based billing processes, implements execution of such billing, distributes invoices as above. Reviews and updates data from GPM for storage and distribution monthly billing cycles.
- Handles inquiries by customers, collections or client services on billing matters.
- Processes credit memos as needed.
- Ensures timely and accurate completion of various billing support functions to the Finance area.
- Maintains backup info and documentation.
- Researches uncertainties to payment resolution, communicates status and concerns timely and effectively.
- Provide other clerical support for the accounting department as needed.
- Conducts all activities in a safe and efficient manner.
Knowledge of the accounts receivable billing function. Must be proficient with Microsoft PC applications including Outlook, Excel and Word. Must have computer-based Accounting / Billing Systems knowledge. Filemaker experience is a plus.
High school diploma with a minimum of 3 years of Accounts Receivable Billing experience required.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 65,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
Apply today! http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.