When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work. Surrounded by collaborative colleagues, you’ll have the support and opportunities that only a global leader can give you. Our respected, growing organization has an exceptional strategy for the near term and beyond. Take your place on our strong team, and help us make significant contributions to the world.
In this role, you will be responsible for
Focus of the Sales Engineer is to meet or exceed revenue targets in assigned territory of Beijing. The focus is on technical/product based customer requirements. This position carries a sales quota for the specified territory.
1. Develops sales plan that includes opportunity map, key accounts, forecast, sales strategies, tactics and resource requirements.
2. Establishes closely contacts with decision makers in potential customers to promote market share of our company.
3. Qualifies potential opportunities early in the sales cycle and manages the pipeline to ensure that opportunities are pursued in a timely way and revenue expectations are met.
4. Has sufficient technical and business knowledge to present a compelling value proposition to customers.
5. Ensures that the sales activities and sales pacing are consistent with overall sales targets.
1. Bachelors degree preferred
2. Majored in Life Science or similar
3. Prior experience selling capital equipment
4. Strong directly sale capability
5. 3-4 years prior direct sales experience
6. Quick thinking and Good communication skills
7. Familiar with the academic Markets in Beijing