The eBusiness Manager is responsible for selling Thermo Fisher Scientific digital solutions through the adoption, expansion and optimization of B2C, B2B & Supply Centers within Korea. They will also be responsible for driving awareness & adoption of thermofisher.com website mobility & cloud solutions.
The role’s primary responsibility is to articulate the value of eBusiness through strategic discussions and analysis of customer buying patterns in order to facilitate share gains then recommend the best way to fulfill customer needs through optimizing channels. The ultimate outcome is total account growth through improved customer experience, vendor consolidation, ease of ordering and preferential supplier status. The successful candidate will design and execute the strategic plan for direct customer acquisition, development, and retention of eBusiness solutions across assigned customer segments and markets. The role is also responsible for the application of channel tools and systems for workflow selling and vendor consolidation.
The eBusiness Manager will interface and partner at all levels with the customer including, Facility Managers, Purchasing Officers, PIs, and lab managers.
Internally, the eBusiness Manager will interface & establish strong working relationships with regional commercial leadership, sales leadership, customer care, legal, finance & IT. The eBusiness Manager will work closely & be an integral team player & contributor within the global eBusiness organization.
- eSolutions strategic selling
- Responsible for making eBusiness solutions ubiquitously adopted in all customer segments across Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Analyze customer’s needs and identify drivers of purchase behaviours to increase online spend aggregation
- Responsible for selling the eBusiness value proposition enabling the delivery of Thermo Fisher Scientific’s portfolio to accelerate customer innovation and enhance productivity
- Possess a deep understanding of accounts and ability to develop trusted and valued relationships with major decision makers, clarify goals, and reach agreements
- Responsible for eBusiness revenue and customer experience including Supply Centers, B2B & B2C
- Consistently meet or exceed quota, revenue growth, customer satisfaction, and all other business metrics.
- Strategic design, planning & execution
- Design and execute the strategy for growth, retention, and acquisition of eBusiness solutions including B2C, B2B and SC across Korea & .
- Help define, develop and own the eSolutions strategy including relationship, metrics, financial objectives, technical channel evaluations and demonstrations
- Co-author digital marketing and onsite merchandizing strategy and plan with key stakeholders including eBusiness, Market Development, Customer care and Regional Marketing to drive B2C channel growth
- Implement new B2B connections & execute mix optimization for existing accounts
- Implement new Supply Centers and mix optimization of existing Supply Centers sites
- Forecasting, reporting & administration
- Provide robust monthly and quarterly metrics to forecast eSolutions opportunities and performance regularly and accurately
- Provide weekly project progress updates to eSolutions Lead
- Maintain accurate and detailed customer records in eWorkflow
- All other requested reports by due dates
5. eSolutions & Market Knowledge
- Analyze the local market, Life Sciences’ business, industry, and competitor trends.
- Develop and execute Sales eSolutions training program including sales tools and customer facing collateral to ensure consistency, impact, and excellence in delivering overall eBusiness value proposition
- Cross Business Collaboration
- Drive implementation of eSolutions business strategy alongside global and regional commercial leadership
- Work closely with customer care, sales leads and account managers to develop account plans that include eSolutions as part of the strategic relationship
- Employ and embrace PPI as a means to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of Global eSolutions.
- Embrace and live Thermo Fisher values: Integrity, Intensity, Innovation and Involvement
- Other duties
- May be required to perform other related duties as required
- Adhere to OHS policies and procedures and ensure a safe and healthy workplace environment
- Commercial Leadership
- Customer Care
- Global eBusiness Operations
- Local Business Analysts
- Regional Marketing
- Procurement and Contracts Directors
- Facility Managers
- Purchasing Officers
- Lab managers
- eProcurement solution providers