When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work. Surrounded by collaborative colleagues, you’ll have the support and opportunities that only a global leader can give you. Our respected, growing organization has an exceptional strategy for the near term and beyond. Take your place on our strong team, and help us make significant contributions to the world.
- Proven ability to call on customers in territory assigned, plan schedule, organize and control daily tasks, functions and duties to yield maximum sales results from efforts
- Develop and maintain relationships with key customers
- Evaluate and communicate product and service needs for assigned account
- Complete all required administrative duties, including but not limited to all daily / weekly reports to management, maintain follow up files and communicate results
- Ability to apply consultative selling skills and ‘close the deal’
- Ability to multi-task and maintain a heavy workload
- Articulate communication skills (in person and over the phone)
- Proven sales track record
- Industry track record for securing new business preferred
- Proven abilities in the area of competitive account development
- Proven abilities managing new contract/account roll-outs
- Manage overall sales process, set appropriate metrics for sales funnel management
- Maintain key customer relationships and develop and implement strategies for expanding the company’s customer base in territory
- Ability to utilize PC software, i.e. Word, Excel to track sales data
- Acquire knowledge to understand Thermo Fisher pricing and operational systems
- Bachelor degree is required with major Biotechnology background preferred.
- 2 years working experience in sales & marketing background.
- Self-motivated, positive attitude, customer focused, willing to take initiative
- Good negotiation and communication skills
- Fluent in English and Mandarin, both written and oral