- Identify, evaluate and execute business opportunities for BID core products in high growth segments
- Work closely with the division BD team and R&D team to define market growth, design business growth strategies to actively pursue new market opportunities and develop business development plans to grow the business in China.
- Search for and evaluate potential targets and make recommendations on purchases, collaborations and partnerships
- Network, research and perform in-depth market analyses to identify the most attractive sectors for business expansion.
- Develop and maintain relationships with prospective collaboration targets and investment partners.
- Originate acquisition, licensing, partnership, collaboration ideas and deal structures, and be responsible for project leadership of BD projects in specific segmentation and product portfolio from identification, planning to execution
- Partner with Division BD or product management teams to negotiate terms and execute collaboration agreements, in-licensing deals, partnerships, alliances, M&A, and out-licensing partnerships
- Accountable to achieve KPI targets as mutually established with the business and regularly reports to Senior Management on target performance
- At least 5 years in a TSS, marketing or business development role that includes demonstrated experience, successfully implementing marketing and business development plans across channels;
- General knowledge and hands-on experience of protein biology, e.g. protein extraction, protein purification, IP/CoIP, EMSA, western blotting, immunoassays, and quantitative proteomics, etc.;
- Good presentation, interpersonal and negotiation skills, excellent communication skill to deal with the scientific communication with customers
- Experience in a customer-facing role and/or providing technical and scientific presentations to a variety of audiences is strongly preferred
- MS is the minimal requirement, PhD is strongly preferred
- High energy, team player and the ability to work under pressure
- Initiative, self-motivated, open-minded and detail-oriented
- Fluent in both oral and written English.
- Regular travel is required
General knowledge and hands-on experience of molecular biology, protein biology, cell biology, and cell analysis are preferred PhD in research background includes Stem cell, Cancer research, neurobiology, cell therapy, immunology or similar field, post-dr. or oversea experiences are preferred; Good technical understanding Proactive, responsible, good work management skill and can work independently Experience in scientific laboratory design or project management are preferred Good Microsoft Office and general IT skills Good communication and coordination skills, a good team player.
Business trip frequently or stay on site to monitor project for long time