1. Perform study setup duties and provide insightful input on project-related documents (essential document collection process, final analysis plan, final study report, etc.)
2. Coordinate information and communications for designated projects and project meetings(internal and external), be active participant and provide post-meeting documentations/minutes;
3. ensure the information and communications in accuracy and the proof documentation in place
4. Monitor the day to day running of designated projected
5. Maintain internal study management databases and project documentation files
6. Independently interact with clients and global team.
Education: Bachelor degree, preferred majoring in life science or pharmaceutical related
Experience: At least 2 years relevant working experience, 1-2 yrs project management experience
will be plus
Knowledge: Project management, clinical trials, logistics
Competency: Coordination, communications, problem-solving, multi-task
Work Schedule: 08:30 AM TO 05:30 PM core hours, additional hours as required.
1. Bachelor degree
2. 3 yrs working experience in relevant to coordination and project management
3. Good command of English