When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
Priority Solutions International, part of Thermo Fisher Scientific, is a Life Science specialty logistics provider. Our focus on product integrity across the full supply chain including samples, urgent care and trade product is best-in-class and aligned with Life Science Quality Assurance requirements. Our industry business intelligence across multiple clients, adherence to regulatory requirements and deviation prevention mechanisms provides both tangible and intangible cost savings. This is why the largest global pharmaceutical companies have come to rely on us to support their very specific logistics needs. http://www.prioritysolutions.com
- Gain the Train the Trainer classroom training; perform training being evaluated
- Gain Master Training classroom training
- Proficient in public speaking.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Familiar with PowerPoint.
- Facilitate all required new hire onboarding training.
- Facilitate annual training, SOP training and Competency Assessments.
- Work closely with Quality and Operations departments to become familiar with CWIs, SOPs and any other documents that support operational processes.
- Consult with DC Senior Management to identify and assess development needs and performance gaps.
- Support in Quality and Operations at times when there is not training to be done.
- Track and provide guidance on iComply training verification for all employees is being completed on or before the required due date.
- Actively participate in daily stand up meetings to see where additional training may be needed.
- Security and safety standards must be followed, and training in these areas may also be provided.
- Report any unsafe or potentially unsafe working conditions to management immediately.
- Operate all equipment and obtain necessary certifications according to OSHA, security and safety standards established.
- Ensure adherence to all PDMA and cGMP procedures
- Ensure compliance with established internal control procedures
- Escort visitors in secured areas and ensure visitor adherence to security requirements.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethic codes.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in general warehouse
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication
- Good public speaking
- Minimal supervision needed
- Proactive thinker
- Frequent work in a climate controlled warehouse environment
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO) is the world leader in serving science, with revenues of more than $20 billion and approximately 65,000 employees globally. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. We help our customers accelerate life sciences research, solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics, deliver medicines to market and increase laboratory productivity. Through our premier brands – Thermo Scientific, Applied Bio systems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific and Unity Lab Services – we offer an unmatched combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and comprehensive services. Apply today at http://jobs.thermofisher.com