- Perform daily materials operations related to the ordering of supplies, maintaining inventory, proper storage locations, receipt, raw material sampling, storage, on-site transfer, shipment preparation and disposal of materials ensuring compliance with all applicable regulatory agency requirements and company policies and procedures.
- Act as responsible agent for operation and troubleshooting of Warehouse equipment.
- Utilize SAP to manage storage, movement and inventory transactions.
- Perform all cGMP operations per procedure as required.
- Prepare shipments for intermediates, final product and waste to central warehouse.
- Order raw materials for manufacturing production and order/stock storeroom of HIBL supplies.
- Enter material receipt information into SAP. Resolve discrepancies with Purchasing, Accounting, and end users.
- Submit maintenance notifications on equipment for assigned areas
- Perform all record keeping duties and enter information into computerized systems as required to ensure material accountability.
- Perform other duties such as: cycle counting, safe disposal of trash and hazardous waste, warehouse inspections/housekeeping, on-site mail distribution, operating all motorized and automated material handling equipment to include forklifts and an Automated Storage and Retrieval System, and bar-coding applications.
- Perform various material handling duties including receiving, storage/retrieval, and shipping per Standard Operating Procedures.
- Ensure incoming material is sampled and delivered to the appropriate lab with no safety or procedural infractions. Verify all production materials for correct quantities, lot number, item code number, quality and valid releases. Ensure the receipt, safe storage and off-site disposal of trash and hazardous waste.
- Submit/follow-up on maintenance notifications for areas and equipment. Perform other duties as required.
High school education or equivalent required.
- Must have previous experience driving a forklift
- 1-2 years of experience in manufacturing environment, preferably in warehouse related operations with inventory experience.
Employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; sit and to talk, or hear. The employee is required to walk and stoop, or kneel, crouch approximately 80% of the time. The employee is required to ascend/ descend stairs approximately 20% of the time, lift a maximum of 50 lbs., and sit for a maximum of 4 hours. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and ability to adjust focus.