When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
The Life Sciences Mass Spectrometry group of Thermo Fisher Scientific located in San Jose , California is seeking an individual skilled in developing installation and test automation tools using frameworks like WIX. LUA, C#.
How will you make an impact?
- Develop installation packages for instrument control software using frameworks like WIX and WPF and Dockers frameworks.
- Bring-up code/systems in lab and test software builds for full mass spectrometry functions.
- Successful candidates should have strong organizational, communication and collaboration skills and must have the ability to communicate with team members and customers.
What will you do?
- Develop installation programs and build installation frameworks using WIX.
- Develop automation test routines and enhance automation test framework that is based on Lua.
- Maintain Linux servers and help qualify and update latest Linux builds for the mass spectrometer firmware.
- Write engineering documentation such as requirements, specifications, interfaces, test-procedures and design documents.
- Maintain source code for releases Work with field support in troubleshooting and reproducing customer issues.
- How will you get there?
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Proficient and good working knowledge of Windows and Linux operating systems.Proficient with scripting languages like WIX, Lua, Python, Powershell and SQL.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Web Development
- Experience or interest in biotech or pharmaceutical industry
- At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 65,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
Apply today! http://jobs.thermofisher.com