Our genetic analysis division is currently seeking motivated software engineer with a focus on machine learning and data science to build robust and scalable software.
The ideal candidate is passionate about using cutting edge technology to solve science problems. You will be utilizing complex mathematical analysis, modeling, machine learning, and out of box thinking to design algorithms and solutions to enable our customers to accelerate research and increase laboratory productivity.
This is the perfect opportunity for the successful candidate to become a part of an innovative and energetic team. There is no limit to the impact our technologies can have on the world, and as a member of our team you can play a critical role in helping us fulfill our mission.
The candidate’s responsibilities include:
- Collaborate with product management and scientists to understand company needs and devise possible solutions
- Apply deep learning, machine learning, and AI technologies to genetic data
- Research and develop statistical learning models for data analysis
- Keep up-to-date with latest technology trends
- Communicate results and ideas to key decision makers
Minimum Qualifications (must have)
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Experience with data mining or machine learning applications
- Able to understand various data structures and common methods in data transformation
- Excellent pattern recognition and predictive modeling skills
- Experience with programming languages such as Java/C++/Python a must