The HR Business Partner provides accurate information to department management. Coaching by HR Manager is usually required when developing action plans for new assignments. Management review and checking of work by HR Manager may be required. The HR Business Partner interacts with personnel within and outside the department on items mostly directly related to his/her duties. The job requires a high level of independently working. Support from and communication with the HR Manager takes place on a continuous basis.
Collaborate, supporting the HR Department, in recruiting, selection, organization, training, development, and administration of human resources as well as in communication and reporting activities, consistently with the company and group objectives, in order to contribute to a constant availability of resources according to the quantitative, qualitative and motivational standards required.
Junior profiles with 1 to 3 years’ experience are also invited to apply.
- Collaborate in the realization of the internal organization, taking care of the update of the organization charts of the site. Ensure periodic drafting and review of the company job descriptions and professional profile cards, in collaboration with the departments involved and in observance of company procedures.
- Collaborate in the drafting and implementation of personnel recruiting and selection programs. Identify the resources required, in agreement with the heads of the requiring departments, define and activate adequate recruitment channels until full completion of the entire recruitment process, in observance of the standards defined for each professional figure, the available budget and the timeline agreed with the heads of departments.
- Collaborate in defining personnel hiring methods, in agreement with the head of the requiring department, in order to define salaries, employment levels and types of contract, prepare the necessary documentation, ensuring dispatch of internal and external communications, in observance of company procedures and regulations in force. Ensure a correct management of contracts, and related extensions, transformations or terminations, in observance of the company strategy and regulations in force.
- Support the top management in mapping the talents within the sites, drafting hypothetical plans on succession and development opportunities for internal resources, defining and implementing training plans for managers and human resources management plans, based on the needs identified, corporate development objectives and available budget, seeing to their implementation through the internal and external resources. Ensure liaisons with public agencies in relation to the fulfillment of the obligations relative to the financing of training activities.
- Collaborate in the implementation of the salary and compensation policies, through the analysis of base pays of employees, verification of internal consistency and external competitiveness of pays, planning, and implementation of salary improvement measures, management of performance appraisal, in line with the corporate and site strategy.
- Ensure periodic reporting on HR matters, drafting of the corporate workforce report, presentation of FTE/HC for budgeting and forecast purposes, status of selection processes, training activities in progress and completed and all types of reports that might become necessary in keeping with the business needs and the company and corporate policies.
- Collaborate in setting up an internal communication system towards the personnel at all levels in the organization, in order to foster a climate of participation, sharing and high productivity, in observance of the guidelines set out by the top management and consistently with the company and corporate policies.
- Collect documents of new employees. Review and ensure the accuracy of approved timesheets and coordination with the payroll manager in order to maintain consistency of data. Handle the administration of employees on internal systems, updating data when needed. Establish/maintain employee records; ensure that employee changes are entered correctly and made on a timely basis; review changes for proper authorization.
- M.Sc. or B.Sc. in Human Resources Management (Personeel en Arbeid / Organisatie).
- At least 3 to 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Microsoft Office and relevant HR information systems (preference Workday).
- Knowledge of sick leave applications and familiar in working with ''Arbodienst''.
- Experience in planning and implementation of development/training programs.
- Native Dutch and excellent English language skills.
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch Labor law and regulations.
- Must be able to have relationships at all levels and to be working in a not structured environment.
- Must have active listening skills.
- Work on objectives.