When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work. And you’ll have the opportunity for continual growth and learning in a culture that empowers your development. With revenues of $20 billion and the largest investment in R&D in the industry, we give our people the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO) is the world leader in serving science. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. With revenues of $20 billion, we have approximately 65,000 employees and serve customers within pharmaceutical and biotech companies, hospitals and clinical diagnostic labs, universities, research institutions and government agencies, as well as in environmental and process control industries. Our products and services help accelerate the pace of scientific discovery, and solve analytical challenges ranging from complex research to routine testing to field applications.
Job Title: Training and Development Intern II
Summary of Internship:
In this role, you will be aiding the Training and Development Team in the development of a new way to onboard their sales representatives. You will be helping in the creation and implementation of a new LMS (Learning Management System) environment that is focused on engaging new hires through relevant and exciting e-learning activities. You will help in the creation of these modules and courses primarily from a design aspect, but will be engaged within the entire content creation. This candidate will be exposed to countless departments, managers, and senior management so professional decorum is a must.
• Design, prototype, and test a new LMS (Leaning Management System) environment for the largest selling division within our company.
• Create and record content for the LMS via various e-learning platforms.
• Utilize the LMS to maximize user engagement through gamification
• Work with cross functional team to ensure LMS content is both accurate and presented effectively
• A working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop or equivalent
• Experienced with Microsoft Office products
• Have a production design background
• A passion to teach others
• Good communication, team player
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 65,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.