When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
How will you make an impact?
The Digital Strategy Marketing Manager for Molecular Biology will work across programs and functions to drive the development and execution of a strategy to optimize digital awareness and conversion for molecular biology products through all available digital channels. This experienced, dynamic, technical marketing manager will be a key member of the Molecular Biology Market Development team and will work with a broad team, across multiple programs, and support our regional partners to contribute to the overall growth of the Molecular Biology Business, globally.
What will you do?
- Support multiple global market development programs in planning and optimizing execution in current digital channels.
- Interface with program teams, and multiple levels of digital marketing and data science teams, to optimize performance and return through digital channels including email, SEO, SEM, social media, predictive analytics, retargeting, etc.
- Be the technical expert and translator between digital marketing teams and our program teams to facilitate and coordinate the best possible execution of our business and program strategies through these channels.
- Assist in marketing execution through appropriate channels.
- Assist in implementation of current website strategy for molecular biology products.
- Work with all teams to understand and critically examine data and metrics, including attribution models, to intelligently and confidently inform our strategy and budget allocation.
- Advise and help collaboratively set and communicate budgets, monitor actual spends, track ROI for from each digital channel, and adjust as needed.
- Move our team from a reactive approach to digital marketing into a proactive and strategic approach.
- Build and maintain connections with internal digital marketing and data science teams to know what capabilities and tools are available and/or being developed and integrated.
- Build, communicate and gather support for a holistic and proactive strategy to help our teams be at the leading edge of adopting and leveraging new tools, systems and capabilities when appropriate for our business and programs.
- Work with data and reporting sources to improve and build trust in data, metrics and attribution models to provide a solid foundation on which our digital marketing strategy will be build and measured.
- Evolve website strategy for molecular biology to improve usability and conversion through this critical digital channel.
- Align to corporate and group initiatives to advance marketing capabilities and programs for Molecular Biology.
- Monitor industry trends to advocate for integration and use of new tools to help further enable digital marketing success and return.
- Routinely disseminate base knowledge, renewed learnings, and strategy/execution updates to increase the overall digital marketing expertise of our entire team.
- Work closely with regional marketing development managers to help customize and implement our digital marketing strategy across global regions.
- Act as a brand ambassador, understanding, upholding, and communicating our multi-brand strategy in all aspects of our digital marketing programs.
- Measure results of digital marketing activities and evolve program and strategy to increase customer awareness, engagement and conversion across all digital channels.
- Coordinate with corporate and global teams to ensure consistency of digital execution with both business and corporate strategy and standards.
- This position interacts with varying levels of internal and external personnel and will require direct customer communication, public presentation, and a team-focused approach.
- May perform other related duties as required and/or assigned.
How will you get here?
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing or related discipline.
- 7-9 years of experience in digital marketing.
- Email, SEO, SEM, display, social media, predictive analytics, retargeting, merchandising, etc.
- Developing, curating and/or using customer profiles and segments based on both sales history and behavior.
- Website usability and optimization.
- Experience working across a complex organization with many stakeholders.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with a keen attention to detail.
- Strong business acumen, strategic planning skills, collaborative approach and customer focus are essential.
- Exception analytical, quantitative, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills.
- Project management skills and understanding how to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders in a complex environment and focus on the delivery of results in the form of engagement, leads and sales.
- Ability to travel up to 25%.
- Greater depth and breadth of digital marketing experience.
- Experience with digital marketing of life science products in a large, corporate environment.
- Experience in working with channel marketing partners.
- Knowledge of the following key competencies: 4Ps and marketing mix, marketing communication, communication channels, channels-to-market, segmentation, value proposition and marketing program development and execution.
- Maintains expertise in marketing and stays current on new developments through contacts with educational institutions, professional organizations, publications, and vendors.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 65,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
Apply today! http://jobs.thermofisher.com