Production Distribution Technician/2nd shift
Job ID :
US - Utah - Logan
- Ability to stand, bend, or twist for extended periods of time, and move about the Warehouse areas as needed. Warehouse areas include Production Airlock which is requires specific gowning.
- Ability to operate Powered Industrial Equipment including various fork-lifts, scissor lifts, and other similar equipment.
- Ability to work with both hands to lift, handle, and manipulate inventory items. Must be able to work with small hand tools like scanners and tape guns and some powered equipment.
- Ability to kit, count and package small inventory items for production.
- Must be able to lift and move objects ranging from only a few pounds up to 40 pounds regularly. Objects of various sizes and shapes will be handled or moved on table surfaces, storage bins and carts or racks. Rarely team lifting will be required to handle objects over 50 pounds or objects of an awkward shape.