Ensures process equipment and machinery are maintained in good order under Good Manufacturing Process (GMP) guidelines for maximum equipment uptime. The job is integral to achieving customers’ requirements with cost effective, high quality products and services delivered on schedule.
Follows standardized engineering procedures to perform the following tasks:
- Timely Preventive Maintenance (PM), trouble shooting, repair and overhaul tasks on all equipment Fabrication of auxiliary equipment including stands, platforms, etc. as directed
- Participates in process improvement by recommending Preventative Maintenance and Quality improvements
- Utilizes lathe, milling machine, drill press, grinder, Tungsten Inert Gas (TIG) Oxy-acetylene welding
- Welds materials including aluminum, steel, stainless steel, braising and silver solder
- Participates in investigating equipment malfunctioning and damages
- Other duties as assigned
- Licensed to practice as Industrial Millwright (preferred).
- 5 years millwright experience, preferably in food or pharmaceutical industries or equivalent.
- Proactive and organized approach to completing tasks timely and efficiently.
- Attention to detail and quality of work.
- Proficiency with the English language.
- Proficient computer skills including the use of Microsoft Office programs.
- In this role it is essential to perform alternating or rotating shift work including weekend shifts.