When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work. Surrounded by collaborative colleagues, you’ll have the support and opportunities that only a global leader can give you. Our respected, growing organization has an exceptional strategy for the near term and beyond. Take your place on our strong team, and help us make significant contributions to the world.
In this role, you will be responsible for
- Drive the key accounts management level of GC which was reflected at SOW and conversion rate.
- Fulfill the demand of technical & commercial support from the customers focused on end user account.
- Manage the local distributor and help them to success.
- Strong self motivation to support the business growth.
- Develop and manage key accounts in assigned region to increase share of wallet by effective solution selling.
- Bachelor degree, majored in chemistry or biochemistry is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Attention to details Quick learner, initiative, self motivated ability to work within set time/effort/quality constraints
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good computer skills with other MS Office, e.g. word, excel, PowerPoint, Adobe
- Good English writing and speaking skill is required