When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
Working within our dynamic call center, the Customer Service Representative will respond to and resolve internal and external customer requests and inquiries which may involve pricing, product availability or returns, terms and conditions, vendor information, and delivery.
Will have interaction with multiple groups including Operations, Technical Support, Logistics, and suppliers to ensure timely and accurate shipment of product and issue resolution.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Identifies customer needs, and appropriate course of action within established performance expectations and departmental procedures.
- Documents transactions and performs follow-up actions in accordance with departmental standard operating processes and procedures.
- Review and understand all departmental Functional Procedures and work instructions.
- Process incoming telephone or e-mail service requests or parts orders through the SAP system.
- Other miscellaneous duties as assigned
- High school diploma required. Associate degree preferred.
- Customer Service Experience
- 1 Year of previous Call Center Experience
- Good Communication Skills both verbal and written