When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
How will you make an impact?
The Associate Product Manager will help manage the Cell Therapy business segment. This position will help lead global portfolio strategies, drive innovative solutions to customer issues, provide market leadership in the development of innovative products, and manage day-to-day operations for growth and profitability.
What will you do?
- Develop long-range product strategies and guide fiscal planning for future positioning, growth, and evolution of the product platform. This includes identifying, establishing and managing strategic relationships with customers, suppliers and industry opinion leaders.
- Responsible for revenue, margin, customer satisfaction, and market share objectives.
- Serve as product champion with internal stakeholders, regional teams, and directly with key accounts.
- An effective performer will maintain close interaction with field organization (e.g., sales and technical support) through training and active participation in the sales process, including customer visits, pricing tactics, and customer support.
- Champion successful launches through requirements, development, and commercialization. Working closely with cross-functional teams, the Assoc. Product Manager owns the ultimate customer and financial success of new product introductions (NPIs).
- Manage the life cycle of the existing product portfolio. Responsibilities include three-year product line strategies, pricing /margin optimization, management across the customer value continuum, and customer intimacy efforts.
- Work collaboratively with other product managers and key functional stakeholders across Thermo Fisher organization.
How will you get here?
- Bachelor’s degree in an applicable discipline with strong analytical skills and a general knowledge base of biological sciences. An MBA is preferred.
- 1-3 years’ experience in a similar product management, marketing, or business development role including experience in product line management, strategic marketing, and operations management.
- Strong communication (written and verbal), interpersonal, relationship building, project management and planning/prioritization skills.
- Proven ability to identify strategic opportunities, set aggressive objectives, and drive key business priorities.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 65,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
Apply today! http://jobs.thermofisher.com