As a Sr. Director, HR at Thermo Fisher, you are responsible for both strategic HR business partnership and strong execution of HR programs. This individual is a trusted adviser to the assigned corporate executives in the areas of organizational development, talent management, performance management, career development, employee relations, and compensation planning and change leadership. Your role will help enable our enterprise functions to drive global scale and business success.Key Responsibilities:
- Partner with functional leaders to develop and lead an effective HR strategy and day to day execution of work
- Provide strategic business partnership to senior executives: provide coaching to top leaders, focus on performance management, leadership development, and conflict management
- Ensure the delivery of industry leading HR services and innovative organizational development solutions
- Identify and deploy impactful people strategies and policies that enable the organization to perform effectively and scale efficiently as it grows
- Partner with EMEA and APAC HR leaders as well as other cross-functional teams
- Design and deliver targeted solutions, including strategic planning, visioning, change management and team building
- Deliver appropriate coaching and development feedback to managers and employees
- Provide expertise in development and execution, planning, and facilitation of employee relations efforts
How You Will Get Here
- Senior level Human Resources experience from a large multi-national company with 15+ years of experience. Some experience partnering with a global organization is required.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited higher learning program required with a major in either Human Resources or a business-related field. (Masters preferred).
- Experience with large-scale, global transformations that include shared services and enterprise-wide systems.
- Proven success driving results in a fast-paced, matrixed organization
- Effective consulting and analytical skills, with a proven ability to bring innovative points of view and to influence without direct authority
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships as a global HR business partner and advisor
- Experience with Workday preferred.