About Thermo Fisher Scientific
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO) is the world leader in serving science, with revenues of $18 billion and 50,000 employees in 50 countries. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. We help our customers accelerate life
sciences research, solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics and increase laboratory productivity. Through our four premier brands – Thermo Scientific, Life Technologies, Fisher Scientific and Unity Lab Services – we offer an unmatched combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and comprehensive support.
From providing a single product to a complete enterprise laboratory supply program, Thermo Fisher Scientific offers an unmatched combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and comprehensive support. Visit www.thermofisher.com.
Job Title: Senior Chromeleon Consultant
Reports To: Team Leader – Services Delivery
Group/Division: Chromatography & Mass Spectrometry Division/CMD Software
Career Band: 7
Job Track: Professional
Position Location: France - remote/field based
Working as part of the Informatics and Chromatography Software services delivery team, you will deliver professional consultancy services and training related to the implementation of Chromeleon Enterprise Chromatography Data System. Expected to technically lead other consultants on projects and/or manage projects.
- Manage projects and lead technical delivery teams within projects.
- Deliver technical work relating to Chromeleon CDS.
- Deliver high quality consultancy relating to Chromeleon CDS, which may include software installation, validation and configuring laboratory instruments for data acquisition.
- Deliver successful performance relative to defined performance metrics.
- Work onsite, face to face with customers at all levels.
- Provide technical expertise in all areas of Chromatography Data Systems.
- Expert knowledge of Chromeleon CDS
- Broad knowledge of chromatography instrumentation, such as
- Mass Spec
- Experience with Windows network environments
- Knowledge of SQL Server and Oracle databases
- Project management experience would be most advantageous
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in scientific or information technology field.
- Extensive experience in chemical or pharmaceutical manufacturing process and implementation of process instrumentation and process control.
- Knowledge of regulated environments and computer systems validation is desirable
- Organized with ability to prioritize work load and work under pressure
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Customer focused
- Willingness to travel 50% or greater of working time over any one-year period
Non-Negotiable Hiring Criteria:
- Experience in customer facing role
- Demonstrated communication skills
- Significant relevant experience in industry working with Chromeleon CDS
- The job will require significant travelling to customer sites and the possibility to work out of the home office