When you’re part of Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do challenging work, and be part of a team that values performance, quality and innovation. As part of a successful, growing global organization you will be encouraged to perform at your best. With revenues of $20 billion and the largest investment in R&D in the industry, we give our people the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
Key responsibilities include, but are not exclusively:
- Working in compliance with legislation and IMS (required for all)
- Mechanical designer in R&D working independently on design of mechanical and electromechanical parts, modules and systems for electron microscopy and analytical techniques.
- Creates technical documentation for proof of principle, proof of concept and early adopter modules and systems, support transfer of tpd for productization.
- Verifies feasibility and functionality of new designs, supports assembly and testing of prototypes
- Collaborates with other members of Advance technology group in Brno and worldwide as well as with mechanical design group and other important internal customers within company
- Certification for electric devices, Co. 50/78 (Vyhláška 50, §) N/A
- Experience: Minimum 2 years of experience.
- Education: Typically a university degree is required, Faculty of Mechanical engineering, physical engineering, fine mechanics and optics or design of scientific instruments.
- Knowledge of design rules and orientation in Technical documentation and construction materials.
- Knowledge of design in CAD.
- English on the level enabling fluent written and spoken communication .
- Practical knowledge of Windows and MS Office on user level.
- Driving license B