When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work. Surrounded by collaborative colleagues, you’ll have the support and training by Technical support and in house team and managers. Our respected, growing organization has an exceptional strategy for the near term and beyond. Take your place on our strong team, and help us make significant contributions to the world.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Following field service work of Pathology, Cytology, Histology products
- Customer Training
- Preventive Maintenance
• Work Location: Mainly East Japan.
• Bachelor degree or equivalent experience or 3+ years of related experience.
• Experience and knowledge of instrument field services or customer support.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
• Ability to develop positive professional relationships with customers and peers.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 50,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.