Scientist II - DMPK lab
Job ID :
US - Massachusetts - Waltham
Provide support for the bioanalysis function within the Drug Metabolism Pharmacokinetic (DMPK) department.
- Support discovery bioanalysis
- Prepare discovery bioanalysis samples by protein precipitation, solid phase extraction, and liquid-liquid extraction to support in vivo studies.
- Operate Tecan automated liquid handling system for bioanalysis.
- Use Watson LIMS to generate run batches and quantify results.
- Use Sciex Analyst Software to acquire and analyze LC-MS data.
- Support in vitro testing such as plasma protein binding, red blood cell partition, whole blood and plasma stability.
- Manage bioanalytical sample inventory
- Manage laboratory chemicals, supplies, and ancillary equipment
- Manage laboratory purchase orders
- Archive and retrieve notebooks, records, and reports
- B.S. in Biology, Molecular Biology, or related field with 2-5 years of relevant experience; or M.S. with domain knowledge and 0-2 years of commercial experience
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and also to collaborate in cross-functional teams
- Strong communication skills and Microsoft Office software capabilities
- Working knowledge of laboratory equipment and systems: Tecan automated liquid handler, Watson LIMS, Sciex Analyst software; and procurement software such as GREAT, SpendPad, and eBuy.